In class we are encouraged to draw a lot and we also use graphic organisers to assist our thinking. Here are some images that depict the first chapter of the book, ‘The year of Billy Miller.’
We had a lot of fun drawing these out to recall the story!
Ms Alexis is currently teaching us about visual note taking. She has bought a lot of books on visual note taking or what is also called, ‘doodling’ and we really like it.
We have started to visual note take already for part 3, these will be updated soon.
Thank you for reading this.
We are team 3A from Brisbane, Australia. We are excited to participate in the Global Readers challenge, so thank you!
We will be submitting our work from the book, The Year of Billy Miller, soon.
We are enjoying the book very much. We really laughed out loud today! We are up to ‘Teacher’ part 3.
We would like to share a little bit about our class with you. They are as follows:
- We have a big ‘ Think‘ sign at the front of the room because Ms Alexis wants us to think a lot
- We have just found Mr Skully
- We laugh a lot in class
- We work hard and try our best
- We have crows that are very loud outside our classroom
- We have swimming on Monday’s
- Our school is very big
- We greet and say goodbye in Spanish
We would like to hear about your class!
Thank you for reading this!
from 3A 🙂